Jesus loves, even me.

The severity of our brokenness demands that the sacrifice given to make us whole, to bring us to life, be just as severe, and then more.

Our relationship with God is dependent upon that sacrifice Jesus made on the cross, and that sacrifice means nothing to us if we don't know why Jesus did what he did.

You must believe in the presence of sin from birth, that we are totally and completely unworthy and wicked...from birth.

Otherwise how can you honestly walk with the Lord?

Jesus died for us, because we, every single one of us, would have died and been cut off from God otherwise. Its so easy to say, "Jesus loves me."

But we should never lose sight of the truer way to say it...

"Jesus loves, even me."

I am deeply ashamed of who I am without Jesus. And I am deeply overjoyed that I am not without Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts