LIFE!!!

There's is something to doing something and meaning it, doing something and knowing that what you're doing has meaning.

You're more likely to want to do it again.  You'll think about it more often.  You'll risk more for it.  You'll devote more time to getting better at it.

There's something absolutely necessary about purpose and meaning.  Without either our food tastes like ash.  Our triumphs echo in the deeps of us, resounding with an emptiness that says failure, a hollow whisper in our hearts that says, "you lose" no matter how many times you win.

If what I doesn't have any meaning, then neither do I have any meaning, and I am lost in myself, broken, just like this ghost of a world that mirrors my brokenness.

But if I, at my core, in the heart of me, have purpose and meaning, then everything else around me comes alive with joy and thanksgiving and abounding life!  life!  life!

God is my purpose and my meaning.

And in Him I have life.....life...............life.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts