Do it

Now, I'm not necessarily saying that you should run out on the street, right now, and start screaming the Gospel at everyone who will listen (probably not many).

But what I am saying, is that you need to ask yourself, "when was the last time I told someone about Jesus?"

If you can't think of the last time, then you had better take a long, hard look at yourself.  I don't know about you, but I want Jesus to know me when I stand before Him on that day.  I want to hear those words, "well done, my good an faithful servant."

I'm not perfect.  I have undoubtedly missed opportunities to share the Gospel.  And that shames me.  But that doesn't change the fact that I have shared the Good News...that I am getting better at, understanding it more...seeing the need where once I only saw what pleased me in my own life.

Sharing the Gospel is not a spiritual gift.  And anyone that says, "oh, that's the pastor's job" is, with those words, revealing a bitter, blackened, charred soul that is already living in some shadow of Hell.

Share the Good News.  Because if you truly believed in it, and understood just how "Good" it is...then nothing I've said here should change how you act.  Because you would have no need of this to remind you of what should be in your life already.

Jesus...shared, and God, glorified.

Comments

Popular Posts